Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Weekly Rate and Real Estate Update, 2.20.13


I need to sell your house!

Dan’s activity this week:

Well, technically I guess I broke my Tuesday streak because the home I had scheduled for this Tuesday actually went live a day early!  Good thing too, we’ve had 11 showings in two days...off to a good start I’d say.  Also in the next few weeks I’ll miss this coming week and then have two new listing the week after…so in my mind I’m going to average that out!

For those of you keeping track, I’ll hit my 1st quarter goal I set late last year and I feel I can exceed that now, I’m very excited and honored…thank you.

My Pending Sale is all set for next week’s closing.   To my amazement the closing statement, the HUD, is done over a week early so no last minute stressing will be a blessing.  That client is still waiting for good homes to come on the market to buy so if you are considering selling, I need more homes to sell.

I picked up a few new buyers and all are out looking trying to find the right home for their families and I’m excited to be a part of their journey.

Finally, I received a call out of the blue from a new client who wants to sell their home and move up…always like that call.  When I asked how they found me, the path was paved with good consistency.  Don’t just do the same things over and over, do things well over and over.  I would have never guessed that from a few non-related events that this client would have called me…goes to show you never know when your hard work will pay off.



    Rates for the week
From the IBJ... The average rate for 30-year mortgages rose from 3.76 percent to 3.79 percent in the week ended Feb. 13, according to Bankrate.com. The rate for 15-year mortgages rose from 3.00 percent to 3.02 percent.

No comments:

Post a Comment