Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Weekly Rate and Real Estate Update, 1.16.13


“Calm” before the Storm

Dan’s activity this week:

The bump in warmer temperatures around here last week let the buyers get out to see homes without being impeded by snow and fridge temps.  Hopefully the rest of this winter is mild as well and we can start off 2013 selling!

I also took around a couple of buyers this last week to look at homes and I have another buyer who will be getting "back in the game" here in late January/early February.

 Again, the online traffic of listings is starting to explode, but I've yet to see the commensurate through the door activity. It usually takes a week or two for a bump in online activity to translate into real showings.

So since last week I’ve signed two client listings going live on Feb 12th and 19th!  I’ve also have a listing appointment set for Feb 9th and that should go live so there after and a few other meetings set to have clients start the selling process.


So, here I sit in the “calm” before the storm…the “calm” keeps me busy behind the scenes as 2013 ramps up…all these listings, buying and selling are just the result of months or years of doing my best at consistently good habits! 


 Rates for the week
From the IBJ... The average rate for 30-year mortgages rose from 3.58 percent to 3.67 percent in the week ended Jan. 9, according to Bankrate.com. The rate for 15-year mortgages rose from 2.88 percent to 2.92 percent.

No comments:

Post a Comment