Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Weekly Rate and Real Estate Update, 6.6.12


Ready to close!

Dan’s Activity this week:
Four closings in the next 4 weeks...my clients are ready to close!  All transactions are now moving along smoothly.  I have a new listing going live today that came out of the blue on Monday and that's always a nice surprise!  I picked up 4 solid leads and a few more that aren't so solid in the last week, which I am very pleased with.  Rates are incredible and people are ready to buy and/or sell!  

I've put together a great team to help you through the process.  It starts with my wife, Mindy.  As part of my services, she'll walk your home and get it "buyer ready".  It's not just staging!  My virtual tour is photographed by Kelly Gray with Tour Factory.  She always makes your home look awesome.  I have a mortgage partner, Mark Kuchik with Access National Mortgage, who will sit down with you and review where you are and how you can get to where you want to go... financially speaking of course.  Once we find that home, my inspector, Scott Surrette with Premium Inspection Services, will go over the home with a fine-tooth comb and find everything that needs to be addressed.  My real estate attorney, Jeff Bellamy with Thrasher Buschmann & Voelkel , is at hand in case something gets sideways.  To wrap it up, I have Brad Moss at Title Links who will bring everything together for a smooth closing. 

Just thought you'd want to know and see the great team of professionals that work with me to make your home transaction the best it can be.


Rates for the Week
From the IBJ... The average rate for 30-year mortgages fell from 3.97 percent to 3.94 percent for the week ended May 30, according to Bankrate.com. The rate for 15-year mortgages fell from 3.19 percent to 3.15 percent.




No comments:

Post a Comment