Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Weekly Rate and Real Estate Update, 5.16.12


Who said rates wouldn’t go lower?

Dan’s Activity this week:
So, lots of activity this week.  My clients have 4 homes under contract due to close in the next 30 days.  By the end of this week that number could be 6!  Interestingly enough, one of my clients closing next week referred another client who is now closing in the next 30 days as well.....gotta love that!  Referrals are the best compliment!

After the traditionally slow Mother’s Day weekend, my listings are starting to pick up with buyer activity.  I’m holding an Open House on Sunday for one of those listings.  I’ve had good success on my recent Open Houses, so bring on that buyer!  On Saturday, I’m meeting with a new client who is looking to sell, so that will give me another home to market and sell.  Let’s just keep buying and selling! 

  
 Rates for the Week
From the IBJ... The average rate for 30-year mortgages fell from 4.05 percent to 4.02 percent in the week ended May 9, according to Bankrate.com. The rate for 15-year mortgages fell from 3.25 percent to 3.2 percent.

No comments:

Post a Comment